Removing Nix Injector is very easy just like and other app. But problem comes with injected skins, even if you uninstall it from your device the skins remain in your game. Today I am here to discuss in detail how to remove Nix Injector and its injected skins completely from your game. First we start with uninstalling injector itself follow these steps:
- Go to your device’s Settings.
- Scroll down and click on “Apps” or “Application Manager” (This may vary depending on your device).
- Scroll down to find “Nix Injector” or any app you want to uninstall.
- Click on the app name.
- Click on “Uninstall.”
- Confirm the uninstallation.
- Touch and hold the “Nix Injector” app.
- Tap “Remove App.”
- Tap “Delete App”, then tap “Delete” to confirm.
- Click the Start button, then select Control Panel.
- Under Programs, select “Uninstall a program.”
- Select “Nix Injector” from the list of installed programs, and then click “Uninstall” or “Remove.”
Removing Nix Injector injected Skins
Once you have uninstalled nix injector now its time to remove injected skins from your game. Basically there are 2 ways to remove injected skins.
1. By deleting game Data
Warning: You will loose all your game data and you have to login and sync again to get your orignal skins back. Follow following steps to clear game data from your phone.
- Go to your device’s “Settings.” You can find this by pulling down the notification shade and tapping the gear icon, or you can find the “Settings” app in your app drawer.
- In the settings menu, scroll down and tap on “Apps” or “Application Management” or “Apps & Notifications.” The name of this option can vary depending on your device and the version of Android you’re using.
- Once you’re in the apps menu, you’ll see a list of all the installed apps on your device. Scroll down until you find the “Nix Injector” app. Tap on it to go to the app info page.
- In the app info page, you will see options such as “Force Stop,” “Uninstall,” and “Clear Data,” among others. Here, tap on “Storage & Cache.”
- Under “Storage & Cache,” you’ll see two options: “Clear Storage” and “Clear Cache.” Tap on “Clear Storage.” A prompt will show up warning you that all of this application’s data will be deleted permanently. This includes all files, settings, accounts, databases, etc. Tap on “OK” or “Delete” to confirm the action.
2. By Deleting Injected Scripts
To remove injected scripts follow this.
- Download ZArchiver from Google Play Store.
- Once installed open it and allow storage permissions.
- Once permissions granted on Android/Data folder.
- Look for com.mobile.legends and open it to find folder named dragon2017.
- In this folder you to first open assets than art.
- In Art folder you can find charactername_skin selct them all and delete.
This is how you can easily remove nix injector from any device. Remember to follow each step carefully or keep backup of android/data folder before doing that (Just in case). If you change your mind you can always download nix injector apk from our website. Happy gaming.