In this tutorial, I will show you how to run the Nix Injector APK on Bluestacks. If you are playing Mobile Legends on emulator/PC and want free ml skins then this guide is for you. By following my guide you can easily install and run Nix Injector on Bluestacks.
Minimum System Requirements for Bluestacks
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 and above
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 4GB of RAM.
- Storage: 5GB Free Disk Space
- Access: You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Graphics Drivers: Up-to-date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor
- Download Bluestacks from its official website.
- Double-click on it to install it.
- After installation click on its icon on either desktop or Taskbar.
- Let it load completely it may take longer on the first start.
Running Nix Injector on Blustacks
Once it’s installed and you have also downloaded the latest version of Nix injector from our homepage click on the “Install APK” button on the side panel, or press Ctrl + Shift + B. Now browse to find the download apk file and double-click on it to start the installation. Once it is installed just tap on its icon and it will start running on your emulator.
In conclusion, I must say that there is no comparison between running on the emulator and your phone. The performance may drop a little bit depending on your graphic card and ram. But still, you will enjoy ml skins for free. I hope this guide helps.
Why my emulator is lagging?
If your emulator is lagging please check for running programs and close them to free some ram.
Will Nix Injector crash on the emulator?
No, if you meet minimum system requirements it will run smoothly.
What if my PC does not meet the minimum requirements?
If your PC does not meet the minimum requirements try using LDPlayer it is lightweight.